Why do people want a calculator that prints receipts during this age of advanced technology? this can be the first thought that popped up in my mind after I sat to write down a review on the simplest printing calculator.
But I’m sure you’re not one in all the people like ME. you need to be one in all those that must use a calculator with receipt regularly as a part of your job.
So, I dived into the large ocean of online and read many printing calculator reviews to reveal the mystery myself. And in fact, to save lots of you from spending hours online to search out out a similar answer.
In this article, I’ll attempt to cover all the items I’ve learned and discovered regarding printing calculators, starting from the highest 10 product, top printing calculator brands and some obvious details that you simply got to know.
#1 Casio HR-100TM mini printing Calculator
- Printing calculator, 2 line/second, 12 digit LCD display. 2-color printer with a large easy-to-read display
- Paper Width: 2 1/4 Inches and key rollover- key operations are stored in a buffer, so nothing is lost even during high-speed input
- Sign change, item total, and grand total functions
- Cost-sell margin and right shift functions; tax and currency exchange functions. Full decimal system; floating, fixed (0-3) with round off
- AC adaptor or 4 AA Batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
#2 Sharp EL-1197PIII Heavy Duty Color Printing Calculator
- Easy-To-Read, extra-large fluorescent blue display with automatic three-digit punctuation.
- Two-Color ribbon printer prints a fast 4.5 lbs.
- Prints up to 12 numerals and three symbols per line.
- Independently accessible four-key and GT memories.
#3 Sharp EL-2196BL 12 Digit Printing Calculator
- 12 digit calculator is perfect for the everyday or moderate use.
- Features a large fluorescent display for easy viewing.
- You can count on the fast and reliable 3.7 lines-per-second ribbon printer.
- Contemporary black styling compliments any modern desktop decor.
#4 Casio 2-Color Printing Calculator
- Compact Type, 2 color printer
- A large,12-digit, easy-to-read LCD display and fast two-color printer that prints 2 lines per/sec
- Cost-sell margin, tax, and currency calculations
- Sign change, item total and grand total functions;
- AC Adapter (AD-A60024 included) or 4-AA batteries (optional)
#5 Canon Office Products 2204C001 Canon P170-DH-3 Desktop Printing Calculator
- Be certain with your calculations with Double Check Function
- The compact size allows the P170-DH -3 to fit on your desktop without taking up too much space.
- This unit is packed with important business functions such as the ability to calculate your cost, selling price or profit margin with the touch of a few keys.
#6 Victor Technology PL8000 Thermal Printing Calculator
- Large 2 Color Backlit 14 Digit Display
- Fast and Quiet 8.0 Lines Per Second Thermal Printer
- Innovative Prompt Logic guides user in performing multiple functions
- Unique HELP key provides instant descriptions and instructions
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty